Do it online
Who can use this service
Only leaseholders or their solicitor can make a request for a pre-assignment pack
Solicitors acting on behalf of their clients will need to provide a signed authority to act.
If you would like a pack relating to a property on the Myatts Field North Estate please note that Lambeth Council does not supply this service.
You will need to contact Pinnacle Group directly on 0203 771 0151 or via email on MFNCustomerService@pinnaclegroup.co.uk.
Costs for this service
The cost of this service is £200.
The pre-assignment pack will be sent to you by email and we aim to send it within 15 working days of payment.
What you need to know...
The sale or remortgage of a leasehold property will need our response to a number of questions relating to the lease or transfer of covenants and other management information.
If you’re a leaseholder and selling your home, you or your solicitor may be asked to obtain pre-assignment information from us. This is a standard pack of details about your property, including any planned major works.
The pre-assignment information for leasehold properties includes:
- 3 year service charge history
- current service charge account balance and statement (including ground rent)
- date and length of the lease
- lease provisions regarding the payment of service charges
- block description and number of properties in the block that have been sold
- details of section 146 notices served on the property for non-payment of the service charge and any additional courts fees and interest payable
- breaches of lease
- details of any lease breaches committed
- list of section 20 notices served on the address
- planned major works for the block and/or estate
- if the property is part of a Tenants and Residents Association (TRA) with contact details if applicable
- confirmation as to whether the property is managed by a management company
- landlord’s name and address
- notice fee.
The pre-assignment information doesn't include:
- a fire risk assessment for the building
- information on asbestos
- building insurance information
You will need to request these separately.
If you’re a solicitor and your client is buying a Lambeth leasehold property, then please ask the seller’s solicitor to request the pre-assignment pack as some information is covered under data protection.