There are a number of ways you can report non-emergency cases of anti-social behaviour, including harassment.

Do it online

What you need to know...

You can also tell us about anti-social behaviour on your estate by calling us on 020 7926 6000 or at your local area housing office.

When reporting anti-social behaviour, let us know what:

  • has happened - it will help if you have dates and times
  • you think caused the problem
  • action you've taken so far - have you talked to the Police, a member of our staff, or any other organisation?

Read about how we deal with anti-social behaviour on estates and what you can do to settle the situation.

If you feel unsafe (in a non emeregency situation) call the Police on 101; in an emergency always call the Police on 999.