If you're a Lambeth Housing tenant and a member of your household leaves the property, you need to let us know so we can update our records and also any applications you've made including the housing transfer list.

Do it online

Who can use this service

This form is for Lambeth Housing tenants only.

What you need to know...

Before we remove the person from your household details, we'll need to make checks to see if they're eligible to succeed the tenancy.

If you're in receipt of Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, you'll need to tell the Benefits team separately.