Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the Head of Information Governance.
Contact the Data Protection Officer.
Information we collect
- email address
- postal address
- information pertaining to why an asset should be listed as an Asset of Community Value
- documentation received as evidence as part of such a nomination
- evidence of the validity of a nomination for example addresses of registered electors who make up an unincorporated body, as per the requirements of S89 of the 2011 Localism Act
- Statutory service delivery
- public records
- validation of nominations
- The Electoral Services department of Lambeth and/or neighbouring boroughs
- Officers within the Council
- where authorised by legislation, the general public and others.
- the owners of the land and their legal advisors (for example, because of an appeal)
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information, in addition to other rights as explained in the full version of our privacy notice.
You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used.
We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information.
Such control will include the ability to see what information we hold and to opt out of any use of your personal information and to prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.
View the full version of our privacy notice.