Find out about the vision for Lambeth Council and how we are organised, including where services sit and our management structure with names of directors and key officers.
Sections in this guide (click title to view)
1. Five main directorates & senior managers
The organisation now has five main directorates. They represent the five key functional areas of the council.
- Children's Services
- Adults and Health
- Resident Services
- Sustainable Growth and Opportunity
- Finance and Investment
See below for information on the structure of the directorates and the senior managers of each.
2. Statutory roles
- Section 151 Officer is Christina Thompson, Acting Strategic Director of Finance and Investment
- Monitoring Officer is Alison McKane, Director of Legal and Governance
- Head of Paid Service is Andrew Travers, Chief Executive
- Statutory Director of Children's Services is Annie Hudson, Strategic Director of Childrens Services
- Statutory Director of Adult's Social Services is Fiona Connolly, Acting Strategic Director of Adults and Health
- Statutory Scrutiny Officer is Wayne Chandai, Head of the Chief Executive’s Office and Democratic Services Manager