Find out about the vision for Lambeth Council and how we are organised, including where services sit and our management structure with names of directors and key officers.
Sections in this guide (click title to view)
1. Four main directorates
The organisation now has four main directorates:
- Children's Services
- Adults and Public Health
- Neighbourhoods and Growth
- Corporate Resources
2. Senior managers
List of Executive Directors and Directors.
3. Statutory roles
- Section 151 Officer is Christina Thompson, Director of Finance
- Monitoring Officer is Alison McKane, Head of Legal Services
- Head of Paid Service is Sean Harriss, Chief Executive
- Statutory Director of children's services is Annie Hudson, Strategic Director of Childrens Services
- Statutory Director of adult's social services is Helen Charlesworth-May, Strategic Director of Adults and Health