Our controller Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the Head of Information Governance.
Contact the Data Protection Officer.
Information we collect
- email address
- telephone number
- postal address
- bank and payment information (where applicable)
- National Insurance Number (where applicable)
- Medical Records (where applicable)
- Personal Identification (where applicable)
- Handle compensation claims made against us or our partners
- Prevent and detect fraud
- Legal obligation
- Legitimate interests
- the Cabinet Office
- the Department for Work and Pensions
- claims handling providers
- loss adjusters and investigators
- insurance brokers
- legal providers
- the MIB Group (fraud and insurance database provider)
- JCAD (software provider)
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information, in addition to other rights as explained in the full version of our privacy notice.
You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used.
We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO if this issue is not resolved. You may at any time control access to and use of your personal information by contacting the Data Protection Officer..
Such control will include the ability to see what information we hold and to opt out of any use of your personal information and to prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.
To see a full version of our privacy notice, please visit our privacy notice.