Book an appointment online to visit to our Brixton Customer Centre at the Civic Centre. You can book appointments for benefits claim enquiries, some council tax enquiries and some parking enquiries.
The customer service centre will close at 3pm on 31 December and reopen at 9am on Wednesday 2 January 2019.
Do it online
What you need to know...
What you can book appointments for:
Brixton Customer Centre (Civic Centre)
- Enquiries about existing housing benefits claims
- When we've asked to see you about a housing benefit claim
- Submitting documents for a housing benefit claim
- Parking permits or visitor vouchers
- Council tax summons and enforcements
- Council tax discounts and exemptions