Terms of Reference
The Children's Partnership Board leads on the delivery of the Our Children, Our Future, a children and young people's plan for Lambeth.
The key themes we're working towards with our partners include:
- a new approach to ensuring children get a better start: looking again at our offer to parents and children from conception to age 5 drawing in maternity services, children’s centres, health visiting and early education
- a new offer for Young Lambeth: designing the next phase of our approach to supporting young people; drawing in youth and play, support for young people at risk, individuals and groups within the community
- early help in Lambeth: developing a coherent intelligence-led early help offer across all key partners to ensure that we identify early those children whose needs are likely to escalate and deliver evidence-based approaches to promote resilience and wellbeing
- special educational needs and disabilities: ensuring a coherent approach among partners, driving improvements and working towards greater collaboration and integration.
Functions of the Children's Partnership Board
We will develop a brief and focused strategic partnership plan which sets out how we will work together on each of these issues to ensure we:
- develop a shared set of priorities and objectives
- gather evidence about good practice and innovation from elsewhere
- develop an agreed strategy for delivery, including a clear offer, pathway or commissioning model
- look towards pooling resources to support more coherent delivery
- collectively lead and manage delivery of agreed strategies.
- Department of Work and Pensions
- Guys and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust (GSST)
- Henry Fawcett Primary School
- Lambeth Clinical Commission Group (CCG)
- Lambeth College
- Lambeth Council
- Lambeth Early Action Partnership (LEAP)
- Loughborough Federation
- Metropolitan Police
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM)
- St Anne’s RC Primary School
- St Gabriel's College
Partnership meetings take place on a quarterly basis.