Register now for your chance to be part of Lumiere London, one of the UK's largest light festivals!
You are invited to get involved and take part in The Umbrella Project by Bristol-based Cirque Bijou. It will be a group performance using brightly-coloured LED umbrellas, that will pop-up around the festival on Saturday 20 January 2018.
Supported by the Mayor of London, Lumiere London will run over four nights from 18 to 21 January 2018.
You will need to attend a workshop on Saturday 13 January from 3 to 6pm, near Oval station (location to be given nearer the time), to create this piece of group choreography, before the show starts on the 20 January.
It is important that you register by 12pm on 12 January, as places are offered on a first come first serve basis! So don't miss your chance!
- Suitable from ages 14+.
- Must be a Lambeth resident or worker.
- Project is flexible to the needs of the participants and will be adapted to suit the groups of people who attend.
- The workshop is for 4 hour's on the weekend of Saturday 13 January 2018 – led by a choreographer from Cirque Bijou.
- 1 refresher rehearsal on the performance on the evening of Saturday 20th January and you will attend the evening performances. (Please note: You must be available from 4pm to 10.30pm).
- Refreshments will be provided on break.
On the day of the performance you will need to be available bewteen 4.30pm and 10pm in various location across central London. (More details to be given at workshop.)
It is important that you confirm your attendance by getting in contact now, as we cannot accept walk in participants.
Please register by contacting Jacqueline Christie, Delivery Support Officer at:
020 7926 8295