As part of World Autism Awareness Week 2016 we have many events taking place throughout the week, providing a great opportunity to find out more about autism and the support available.
Please come a join us for a cup of tea. This is a great opportunity to meet parents and have a chat.
There will be professionals attending that would be happy to offer support, advice and apply to sign post if appropriate.
Please contact Kristina for more information on 020 8761 7139.
All events during World Autism Awareness Week 2016
- Get active stay, play and information session
- Messy/sensory play and information session
- Messy stay and play session
- Music & movement and information session
- Coffee afternoon support session
- Tea and cake autism awareness and support event