EU remain in UK poster

If you’re an EU citizen, you and your family can now apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living, working and studying in the UK after any Brexit transition period.

You and your family can continue to be eligible for public services, such as healthcare and schools, public funds and pensions, British citizenship, if you meet the requirements and want to apply

Event details

Event cost: 
Last event: 
Saturday 12 October 2019
2pm to 4pm
Stockwell Community Centre
1 Studley Rd