Come on down to Waterloo Green, a lovely community space and help the Bankside Open Spaces Trust plant 1000 bulbs.
Join Bankside Open Spaces Trust for a fun-filled morning in this lovely green community space and have a go at gardening! We will be planting hedgerow plants to encourage more wildlife into the garden plus planting both spring bulbs and winter plants to add pretty colours in the seasons to come.
Earlier that morning (from 10am) we'll also be joined by the Family Volunteering Club - if you have little ones you can sign up at Family volunteering Club.
Bankside Open Spaces Trust is an environmental and volunteering charity, originally set up by a group of local people with an aim to improve the SE1 area, making it a greener, more beautiful place to live and work.
Some useful info:
- The session is most suitable for ages 2+ but babes in slings/buggies are welcome too.
- Spaces are free, though please book in advance.
- When booking please select one space per person (whether adult or child).
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All equipment will be provided but please wear clothes suitable for getting dirty!
Cake is provided. We look forward to seeing you there!