As part of World Autism Awareness Week 2016 we have many events taking place throughout the week, providing a great opportunity to find out more about autism and the support available.
We are delighted to offer an active stay and play session here at Hitherfield. We will be having lots of fun with learning ball skills, jumping, running and lots of active games. Please come along and have a chat, information and signposting will also be available.
Please contact Yemi for more information on 020 8835 9569
All events during World Autism Awareness Week 2016
- Get active stay, play and information session
- Messy/sensory play and information session
- Messy stay and play session
- Music & movement and information session
- Coffee afternoon support session
- Tea and cake autism awareness and support event