As part of World Autism Awareness Week 2016 we have many events taking place throughout the week, providing a great opportunity to find out more about autism and the support available.
Come and join us for a fun afternoon of messy and sensory play. A variety of activities will be on offer to explore. There will also be opportunity gain information and advice from professionals.
Please contact Kirsty for more information on 020 8764 5102.
All events during World Autism Awareness Week 2016
- Get active stay, play and information session
- Messy/sensory play and information session
- Messy stay and play session
- Music & movement and information session
- Coffee afternoon support session
- Tea and cake autism awareness and support event