As part of World Autism Awareness Week 2016 we have many events taking place throughout the week, providing a great opportunity to find out more about autism and the support available.
Come and join us for a fun filled messy play session and enjoy our lovely outside space on Clapham Common. Join us for play, a cup of tea and a chat.
Please contact Yve for more information on 0799 004 255.
All events during World Autism Awareness Week 2016
- Get active stay, play and information session
- Messy/sensory play and information session
- Messy stay and play session
- Music & movement and information session
- Coffee afternoon support session
- Tea and cake autism awareness and support event