Morley winter fair is an annual festive celebration brought to you by Morley college and includes a big craft fair, live performances and taster sessions happening throughout the day.
Pick up unique handcrafted gifts for Christmas, enjoy live performances and demonstrations and take part in taster sessions happening throughout the day. Have a glass of mulled wine and pick up a mince pie!
There will be a family workshop in the Refectory as part of the Mini Morley Series, alongside face painting too.
We will be running a number of tasters (listed below) to excite and inspire you! Interested in taking up a subject for the New Year? All tasters are 1-hour sessions and are £5 each.
- Japanese Language Taster: Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm Room: B13
- Millinery Sinamay Trimmings Taster: Time: 11:30am to 12:30pm Room: B08
- Clarinet and Saxophone Taster: Time: 11:30am to 12:30pm Room: B04
- Jive Dance Taster: Time: 11:30am to 12:30pm Room: A04
- Piano Taster: Time:12pm to 1pm Room: B11
- Norwegian Language Taster: Time: 1pm to 2pm Room: B13
- Folk Choir Taster: Time: 2:45pm to 3:45pm Room: B08
- Cuban Rhythms and Dance Taster: Time: 3pm to 4pm Room: A04
Performances (listed below) will take place in Morley's Holst Room and all performances will be from Morley's fantastic staff and students.
- HND Band: Time: 11:00am to 11:15am
- Recorder Consort: Time: 11:25am to 11:40am
- Kenningtones: Time: 11:50am to 12:05pm
- Flamenco: Time: 12.15pm to 12:30pm
- Salsa Dance: Time: 12:40pm to 12:50pm
- String Ensemble: Time: 1pm to 1.15pm
- Piano Students: Time: 1.25pm to 1:40pm
- Wind Ensemble: Time: 1:50pm to 2:05pm
- Folk Choir: Time: 2:15pm to 2:30pm
- Kathak: Time: 2:40pm to 2:50pm
020 7450 1889