As part of World Autism Awareness Week 2016 we have many events taking place throughout the week, providing a great opportunity to find out more about autism and the support available.
We invite you to join us for a music and movement session here at Maytree. There will be a opportunity to gain information and advice (behaviour, sleep, toileting training etc) from professionals in the break away room.
Please contact Beth for more information on 020 8674 4901.
All events during World Autism Awareness Week 2016
- Get active stay, play and information session
- Messy/sensory play and information session
- Messy stay and play session
- Music & movement and information session
- Coffee afternoon support session
- Tea and cake autism awareness and support event