Lambeth Council in partnership with The London Growth Hub is providing small and medium-sized enterprises with tools to allow for changes and how Brexit will impact on their business activity and their industry. There will be 3 Lambeth-based events, all of which will take place at Tripod in the Town Hall.
When the UK leaves the EU, the commercial environment as we know it will change. This may cause disruption for business, but could equally mean unexpected opportunities.
The London Growth Hub is sponsoring free Brexit readiness training for SMEs which may tie into existing Brexit communications. In this 3-hour face-to-face training session hosted by Lambeth Council, businesses will be equipped to spot relevant developments in the Brexit process and anticipate new trading terms.
The sessions are practical, interactive and packed with information dispensed by presenters who are renowned experts on the subject of Brexit.
What you will learn?
How doing business can change post-Brexit
What your EU touch points are and impact of Brexit on your business
What the negotiations with the EU mean for your business
How to use Brexit information resources for your business
How to deal with uncertainty and to spot opportunities
- 4.30pm to 5pm: Registration and networking
- 5pm to 6.15pm: Brexit, Your Business, Risk and Opportunities
- 6.15pm to 6.30pm: Coffee/Tea Break
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm: Preparing for a new commercial environment (workshop)
- 7.30pm to 8pm: Q&A
Find out more information and register your place at Navigating Brexit for SMEs: Lambeth - General Business Session Eventrbrite
- Navigating Brexit for Small Medium Enterprises session - June 2019
- Navigating Brexit for Small Medium Enterprises session - July 2019