Sign up now for theFSI low-cost training sessions that cover a wide range of fundraising techniques and back office skills delivered by experienced and knowledgeable trainers.
If you’re a #smallbutvital charity in or around London, don’t miss the FSI's popular small charity training on 4 and 5 February 2020.
Explore 14 different courses covering topics such as trusts & foundations, project management, fundraising strategy, charity leadership, earned income and many more!
Full course list:
- Boards That Work for Charity Leaders
- Demonstrating Your Impact
- Developing Community Fundraising
- Developing Corporate Relationships
- Developing Your Earned Income – Enterprise Your Mission
- Developing Your Fundraising Strategy (alternative 15th January session available)
- Fundraising for Charity Leaders
- Fundraising from Trusts & Foundations
- Legacy Fundraising
- Major Donor Fundraising
- Project Management
- Risk Management for Charity Leaders
- Stewardship – Retaining & Maintaining Donors
- Strategy Development for Charity Leaders
These sessions are heavily subsidised and fill up fast, so book your spaces now at theFSI - book training.