The afternoon will offer information, talks (from specialists some of whom are autistic themselves) and support on autism. Whether you just want to know more about autism generally or want to work in this area or know someone in the community who you want to support – maybe a friend, family member or a neighbour this information event could be for you.
- Information stalls
- Awareness workshops
- Networking and sharing ideas
As part of World Autism Awareness Week 2016 we have many events taking place throughout the week, providing a great opportunity to find out more about autism and the support available.
All events during World Autism Awareness Week 2016
- Get active stay, play and information session
- Messy/sensory play and information session
- Messy stay and play session
- Music & movement and information session
- Coffee afternoon support session
- Tea and cake autism awareness and support event