An event held by the Lambeth Safeguarding Adults Board to discuss what 'best interests' means for service users.
Join us at this FREE event to find out what is meant by ‘Best Interests’.
Hear from a range of organisations protecting your rights and putting you at the centre of your decisions:
- 1.30pm – 1.40pm: Introduction (David Rowley, LSAB MCA subgroup chair)
- 1.40pm – 2.40pm: Human Rights as applied to healthcare (Sophie Howes, British Institute of Human Rights)
- 2.40pm – 3pm: Best Interests - a Monologue (Ice and Fire Performing Arts)
- 3pm – 3.30pm: Tea/ Coffee Break
- 3.30pm – 4pm: Advocating your best interests (Martin Humes - POhWER)
- 4pm – 4.25pm: Advance Planning tools - How to make your future wishes known (Verena Hewat - Compassion in Dying)
- 4.25pm – 4.30pm: Closing remarks and questions
Please note: Refreshments will be provided.
Register to attend now at When I can't decide for myself eventbrite