Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: Our response to your FoI or EIR request may take longer than usual whilst we assist our most vulnerable customers during the coronavirus outbreak. We apologise in advance for any delay and thank you for your patience and understanding.

You can view the council’s approach to Freedom of Information in our Freedom of Information - guide.

Please note that requests for information relating to named individuals (including yourself) are regulated by the Data Protection Act 1998; for this you will need to fill in a Subject Access Request form.

If the information you require has already been published, it is likely to be available via the council’s Publications Scheme. Please contact the department or named individual listed in the Scheme if you want a listed document.

Please complete all of the requested fields. You do not need to give us a reason for wanting the information you have requested.

About you
About your request
For example, give the event, issue, building, committee, decision, incident and so on that you want information on.
If you don’t know the exact dates approximate ones will do.
If you don't know, please leave this blank.