Before you start

This form usually takes a few minutes to complete.

Council tenants can use this form to request non-urgent repairs for their home. If you're a homeowner, you can also use this form to report problems in communal areas and structural issues with your home.

If your repair is urgent, you should call 020 7926 6000.

For out-of-hour emergency repairs, call 020 7926 6666.

Before you report a repair, make sure you have read the repairs guides for:

These pages will tell you what repairs we will deal with and which ones are your responsibility.