Before you start

You should only fill this form in if you've moved home after applying for a school place.

When you fill in this form you'll need to upload evidence confirming your new address for you and your child.

Please ensure you provide the right documents.

You can view the documents we'll accept on the proof of address documents for school admission applications page.