Before you start

Use this form to tell us a council tenant has died.

If you want to apply to inherit the tenancy, fill in the apply to succeed a tenancy form.

Please ensure you have the Tell Us Once reference number or a copy of the death certificate.

If you're the administrator or executor of the estate, you'll need to upload your proof of identification and a document that says you're the executor or the administrator.