This policy explains how the information we collect about you is used and your rights in relation to that information.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: London Borough of Lambeth, Head of Information Governance, PO Box 734, Winchester, S023 5DG
- Telephone: 020 7926 7717
Information we collect
- The information we collect about you is outlined on the council’s main privacy notice.
- Our use of CCTV and call recordings are described in the relevant council-wide policies.
- We may also collect personal information through recordings of noise nuisance. We store this for a maximum one year period, after which it is securely deleted.
We use your personal information to ensure that we meet all of our legal and statutory duties and those which apply under our contractual agreements. We may also use your data:
- to check and, if needed, update your customer record details
- for administrative purposes and customer service
- to contact you to take part in independent research or surveys and ask your opinion about our services
- to provide you with information about our activities and services relevant to your tenure and the area in which you live.
- You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used. We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICOif this issue is not resolved.
- You may at any time control access to and use of your personal information by contacting the Controller DPO. Such control will include the ability to see what information we hold and to opt out of any use of your personal information and to prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.
- We are required to provide the Government with data for a study called ‘Understanding more about what causes homelessness and how well homelessness services meet peoples’ needs’. This is how the data will be used..
- We must provide information on all new tenants/buyers, tenancy/sale and dwelling itself through CORE (COntinuous REcording) submissions. Go to the CORE website. View the CORE privacy notice.
View the full version of our privacy notice.