This is a major project remodelling the Myatts Field North estate to make it a more open, welcoming and green environment.
The project is a result of the close working partnership between Lambeth Council, local residents and Regenter.
The agreement was signed in May 2012 and building work was completed in 2017.
The PFI Contractor, Regenter, together with sub-contractor partners Rydon, Pinnacle PSG and E.On, will continue to provide tenancy and leasehold management services, repairs, estate management and grounds maintenance services to the estate for the remainder of the 25 year contract.
Visit the Regenter Myatts Field North Consortium website for more information on the project.
Sections in this guide (click title to view)
1. Project summary
The redevelopment included:
- 305 replacement new-build council homes
- 172 refurbished council homes
- 146 new affordable (shared ownership) homes
- 357 new homes for sale, with 10 per cent fully accessible to wheelchairs
- new streets, green spaces and play areas
- a new landscaped park with two seven-a-side football pitches, multi-use games area and a play area.
- a new community centre
- a new energy plant to provide more reliable and efficient heating and hot water and reduce the carbon footprint of homes
- a new local store and refurbished commercial units .
2. Find out more
For any enquiries, please contact: