Information about how we can help and what services are available.

In addition to the services available to young people, we have a specific duty to house young people under 25 who have left care.

If you have spent time in the care of the council, you should let us know this when you contact us for housing assistance. Your personal housing plan will be adjusted accordingly.

For independent advice and support from a specific care leavers charity, visit Drive Forward.

Get advice from a housing adviser

Get advice to prevent homelessness by submitting a housing assessment form online. A personal housing adviser will contact you as soon as we can to discuss how we can help you.

Get advice to prevent homelessness