Information about how we can help and what services are available.

We can provide advice and assistance to those affected by welfare reforms such as the Social Sector Size criteria (Bedroom Tax), the Benefit Cap, Local Housing Allowance or Universal Credit.

We can help you with budgeting and can sometimes offer Discretionary Housing Payment to get you through a difficult time.

We can also offer help if you are risk of eviction and help you to find a more affordable property.

Get advice from a housing adviser

Get advice to prevent homelessness by submitting a housing assessment form online. A personal housing adviser will contact you as soon as we can to discuss how we can help you.

Get advice to prevent homelessness