Information about how we can help and what services are available.

We have a supported housing pathway called the Vulnerable Adults Pathway.

The Pathway provides and brings together a number of hostels and supported housing projects to accommodate single homeless people who have been assessed as having support needs.

People referred for accommodation will have support needs in areas such as physical health, mental health, offending and substance use. The Pathway provides short to medium-term supported accommodation options, not long-term or permanent accommodation.

Get advice from a housing adviser

Get advice to prevent homelessness by submitting a housing assessment form online. A personal housing adviser will contact you as soon as we can to discuss how we can help you.

Get advice to prevent homelessness