Information about how we can help and what services are available.

We can help you to deal with issues with your current rented accommodation.

We can support you to complain about your letting agent.

We can provide information on overcrowding and how to report it.

We can work with you to help you avoid eviction and prevent homelessness.

We can also help with saving energy and keeping warm in your home.

Get advice from a housing adviser

Get advice to prevent homelessness by submitting a housing assessment form online. A personal housing adviser will contact you as soon as we can to discuss how we can help you.

Get advice to prevent homelessness