Find out about sports, parks and leisure facilities and find information on libraries.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update:
Our libraries have started to reopen. Find out which libraries are open, and how and when to use them.
All Lambeth Better Leisure Centres are closed following government advice to close gyms, shops, and other buildings due to coronavirus. Read our full statement on the closure.
All Lambeth parks remain open for now - all playgrounds and parks sports facilities including changing rooms are closed. Toilets in parks remain closed.
Get the latest updates on Lambeth Council's response to coronavirus.
Topics in Leisure, parks and libraries
Libraries and archives
Sports and leisure
- Apply for a licence to coach tennis on Lambeth tennis courts
- Apply for a licence to conduct personal training in a park
- Apply for a REAL Plus leisure card
- Apply for discount on sports facilities (concession registration scheme)
- Book a sports facility
- Find sports activities in London
- Find sports and exercise activities for children and young people
- Find sports and exercise events in Lambeth
- Organise a street party
- Sign up for the Ready Steady Go! programme