Do it online
Who can use this service
There are three types of Lambeth REAL Plus Memberships:
REAL Plus Adult (16 years plus)
For a single annual fee you have the freedom to 'pay-as-you-go' without the commitment of a monthly direct debit. A REAL Plus Adult membership gives up to 45% discount off standard leisure centre prices plus 6-day advance on-line/telephone bookings and reservations.
REAL Plus Junior (5 to 15 years)
A Junior Leisure Card is an affordable way for kids to enjoy all their favourite activities at Lambeth’s leisure centres.
REAL Plus Family (2 adults plus 3 kids)
A REAL Plus Family leisure membership offers affordable family fun for two named adults and up to three named children. With a REAL Plus Family membership you and all the named members of your family can receive up to 45% discount off standard leisure centre prices.
Costs for this service
|Adult REAL Plus Standard card||£37.75|
|Adult REAL Plus Concession card||£5.30|
|Family REAL Plus Standard card||£48.50|
|Family REAL Plus Concession card||£10.60|
|Junior REAL Plus Standard card||£5.30|
|Junior REAL Plus Concession card||£5.30|
Each card is valid for 12 months from the date it's issued.
What you need to know...
You can use a REAL Plus leisure card at the following centres: Brixton Recreation Centre, Ferndale Community Sports Centre, Flaxman Sports Centre, Streatham Ice and Leisure Centre, West Norwood Health and Leisure Centre and Clapham Leisure Centre.
When you bring your application form in to one of our leisure centres, you must also bring proof of where you live; this can be a council tax bill, telephone/utility bill or driving license.
You can apply for a concessionary REAL Plus membership card if one or more of the below apply to you:
- Council Tax Benefit
- Disability Living Allowance
- Disabled Person’s Tax Credit
- Health Service Certificate HC2/HC3
- Housing Benefit
- Incapacity Benefit and/or
- Incapacity Benefit Youth (IBY)
- Income Support
- Invalid Care Allowance
- Jobseekers Allowance
- Resident Lambeth Foster Carer
- Maternity allowance/statutory
- Maternity pay (mat B1 form)
- Over 60 years
- Severe Disablement Allowance (SDA)
- School students 16–19 years old
- Full-time students and further education students
- Student nurses and medical students (a letter from your hospital is required)
- Working Families Tax Credit
- Lambeth Active Referral Participant
You need to bring proof of entitlement when applying for a concession card.