If you have any concerns of abuse or risk of abuse suffered by yourself or by someone else, you can report it to Lambeth Adult Social Care by completing this online form

If your concern relates to criminal abuse please contact the Police by dialling 101 (for non-emergencies) or 999 (for emergencies).

For concerns relating to mental health, you can find further information and support at the Lambeth Living Well Network Hub.

What information is useful when reporting a safeguarding concern?

Do it online

What you need to know...

If you would prefer to contact someone other than Lambeth Council there are charities that can offer advice and support.