Find out about Lambeth Council's approach to Open Mapping Data, and what kind of data we release.
You can view, visualise, link to and export our open mapping data here http://openmappingdata.lambeth.gov.uk/.
You can email any questions regarding open mapping data to email@example.com.
Sections in this guide (click title to view)
1. Open mapping data
Mapping data is a combination of X and Y coordinates that allows the data to be shown on a map, and an accompanying spreadsheet which gives additional information about the dataset.
Lambeth maintains over 250 different mapping datasets about the borough. We release all of this data, where we have the right to, to be used freely by residents and local businesses.
All the mapping data the council publishes is available for use under the Open Government License.
2. Open Data Institute accreditation
Lambeth Open Data has achieved a 'raw level' certificate from the Open Data Institute, which means this data makes a great start at the basics of publishing open data.
3. Other open data
Lambeth also releases open data on lots of other areas:
- How we maintain transparency in procurement
- Open data on grant funding
- Open data on council contracts
- Open data on trade union facility time
- Open data on council pay
- Open data on business rates
- Open data on democratic services
- Open data on parking services
- Open data on air quality
- Open date on planning applications
- Open data on financial information