Our controller Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the Head of Information Governance.
Contact the Data Protection Officer.
Information we collect
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Postal address
- Date of birth
- Bank and payment information (where applicable)
- Vehicle registration details (where applicable)
- Images and videos of vehicles and people (where applicable)
- Information relating to permit and voucher applications
- Documentation received as evidence as part of an application for permits, licences and vouchers
- Documentation received as evidence as part of an appeal
- Service delivery of permit and licensing administration
- Parking enforcement
- Debt recovery
- Community safety
- London Local Authorities Act 1996
- London Local Authorities and Transport for London Act 2003
- Traffic Management Act 2004
- Environment Traffic Adjudicators
- E-Street Limited (Civil Enforcement System)
- Capita (Liberty)
- Northampton County Court
- Third party contractors related specifically to debt recovery
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information, in addition to other rights as explained in the full version of our privacy notice.
You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used.
We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information.
Such control will include the ability to see what information we hold and to opt out of any use of your personal information and to prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.
View the full version of our privacy notice.