Do it online (external site)
Who can use this service
Business parking permit/Business parking permit (all zone)
The permit allows your vehicle to park in business bays, or any shared use bays that includes use by business permit holders and / or generic permit holders. This is available for a single CPZ or an all zones permit.
To apply for a business parking permit:
- you must have a business in the area the permit is valid
- your vehicle must be used and insured for business purposes.
All applications must include a:
- current copy of your NNDR (business rates)
- valid certificate of insurance
Teachers parking permit
To apply for a teacher parking permit, you must produce a:
- typed letter on letterheaded paper, signed by the head teacher or other school official confirming that you are a member of staff - dated with the last three months
Doctors parking permit
To be eligible for a doctor parking permit:
- you must have a doctor's parking bay assigned to your surgery (the bay number will appear on the parking permit)
- typed letter from the practice on letterhead to confirm permission to use the bay assigned to the surgery
- valid Certificate of Insurance.
One Day Traders Permits are also available to purchase online
Costs for this service
Business permit - £600 - 12 months
Business permit (all zone) - £1500 - 12 months
Teacher permit - £330 - 12 months
Doctor permit - £400 - 12 months
After paying by card you will be able to print a two week temporary permit to display on your vehicle (except a doctor's permit). Your permit will then be sent to you in 10 - 14 working days once we have approved the documentation provided.