Our fees and charges for this service changed on the 10th April 2017. Please ensure you read the information provided below before applying for a suspension.
Do it online
Costs for this service
New charges as of the 10th April 2017
- A half day suspension is from midnight to mid-day. This will cost £25 per space per day.
- A full day suspension is from midnight to midnight. This will cost £40 per space per day.
- A £70 administration fee applies to all applications.
- For each day a suspension is in place for 9 days or longer a suspension surcharge will be payable at £5 per space (totalling £45 per space per day).
- Any break in the suspension will be treated as a new suspension request and a new £70 administration fee will be payable.
- Please note that if you require an extension to your suspension a £70 administration fee will be payable
- For early terminations, a refund may be arranged for the remaining days after the date Lambeth is notified. The £70 administration fee is not refundable.
- If you require a suspension at short notice (less than 10 working days) there will be an additional administration charge of £50 to prioritise your application. We require a minimum of 2 working days notice. Please note that short notice suspensions cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
Please note charges apply at weekends
- Cheque/Postal Order (Please make payable to the ‘London Borough of Lambeth’)
- Please note your suspension request will only be processed once your cheque or postal order has been received.
- Credit/Debit Card (Please note that we do not accept payment by American Express). A member of our Support Team will contact you between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday by telephone to arrange payment by credit/debit card.
- All credit card payments are subject to a 1.65% surcharge.
What you need to know...
You must submit your application for a suspension in writing using the above online form.
We require a minimum of 2 working days' notice for a suspension. If you cannot provide at least 10 working days notice for a suspensions the short notice administration charge of £50 will be applied. To fast track the application, and ensure support is provided by our contractor last minute to erect signs and contact residents if a bay has been suspended at short notice.
Short notice suspensions cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
If you need to extend your suspension, you will need to complete the above online form. There will be an additional administration fee of £70.
If you cancel your suspension you will not be refunded the administration fee, or the short notice administration charge (if applicable).
You cannot grant permission to park. Vehicles parked in the suspended bay which are not included on this application are liable to receive a Penalty Charge Notice and may be removed.
We cannot guarantee that the area will be kept clear for your use. However, should unauthorised vehicle(s) be parked in the suspended space(s) please contact our call centre on 020 7926 9000.
We may use the personal information you give in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.