Do it online
Costs for this service
- A half day suspension is from midnight to mid-day. This will cost £25 per space per day.
- A full day suspension is from midnight to midnight. This will cost £40 per space per day.
- A £60 administration fee applies to all applications.
- Any break in the suspension will be treated as a new suspension request and a new £60 administration fee will be payable.
- Please note that if you require an extension to your suspension a further admin fee of £20 may be payable.
- For early terminations, a refund may be arranged for the remaining days after the date Lambeth is notified. The £60 administration fee is not refundable.
- Cheque/Postal Order (Please make payable to the ‘London Borough of Lambeth’)
- Please note your suspension request will only be processed once your cheque or postal order has been received.
- Credit/Debit Card (Please note that we do not accept payment by American Express). A member of our Support Team will contact you between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday by telephone to arrange payment by credit/debit card.
- All credit card payments are subject to a 1.65% surcharge.
What you need to know...
You must provide 10 working days notice in writing for a suspension.
You cannot grant permission to park. Vehicles parked in the suspended bay which are not included on this application are liable to receive a Penalty Charge Notice and may be removed.
We cannot guarantee that the area will be kept clear for your use. However, should unauthorised vehicle(s) be parked in the suspended space(s) please contact our call centre on 020 7926 9000.
We may use the personal information you give in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.