Our online parking suspensions service gives you flexibility and control over your requests.
The way you apply for a parking suspension has changed. You will pay for your suspension when you submit your application.
Do it online
Costs for this service
New pricing structure as of 13 May 2019
|Suspension fees and charges||Standard (10+ working days notice)||Short notice (6 to 9 working days notice)||New Express short notice ( 5 to 2 working days)|
|Additional (priority) fee||n/a||£50||£100|
|Admin fee to extend a suspension||£73.18||£73.18||£73.18|
|Long duration suspension surcharge (9+ days)||*£5.33||*£5.33||*£5.33|
*These fees are charged per space per day
- A half day suspension is from midnight to midday.
- A full day suspension is from midnight to midnight.
- A £73.18 administration fee applies to all applications.
- For each day a suspension is in place for nine days or longer a suspension surcharge will be payable at £5.33 per space (totalling £47.94 per space per day).
- Any break in the suspension will be treated as a new suspension request and a new administration fee will be payable.
- Please note extensions to suspensions are treated as new applications. All fees, including the notice period you provide, will apply. We advise you carefully consider the suspension duration required when first applying to avoid additional fees from extensions.
- For early terminations, a refund may be arranged for the remaining days after the date we're notified. The administration fee is not refundable.
- If you require a suspension at short notice, additional administration charges apply. For suspensions requested with six to nine working days notice), there will be an additional administration charge of £50 to prioritise your application. For suspensions with five days or fewer working days notice, there will be an additional administration charge of £100 to prioritise your application.
Please note that short notice suspensions can't be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
Early terminations and cancellations
A refund may be arranged for the remaining days after the date we're notified. Please note, the administration fee is non-refundable. Refunds will be calculated according to one of the criteria’s set out below:
- If you cancel your suspension before your start date, and the suspension signs have not been erected, you will receive refund outcome 1
- If you cancel your suspension before your start date, and the suspension signs have been erected, you will receive refund outcome 2
- If you cancel your suspension after it has started, you will receive refund outcome 3
|1||A refund will be issued on all suspension days. No refund given on admin or any other fee if applicable.|
|2||A refund will be issued on all suspension days minus 1 day. No refund given on admin or other fee if applicable.|
|3||A refund will be issued on the remaining suspension days minus 2 days. No refund given on admin or other fee if applicable.|
You can make payments via your suspension account online by credit or debit card. We do not accept payment by American Express.
For filming suspensions, payment is processed by the Lambeth Film Office.
What you need to know...
You must submit your application for a suspension using the above online form.
Parking bays can only be suspended within Controlled Parking Zones. If you require a suspension on multiple roads, you will need to submit each road as a separate application.
If you can't provide ten working days notice for a suspension, the short notice administration charge of £50 or express short notice fee of £100 will be applied.
These additional charges enable us to fast track your application and ensure appropriate support is provided by our contractor to deal with these short notice requests. The contractor will erect signs to warn and notify citizens a bay has been suspended at short notice.
Short notice / express short notice suspensions can't be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
The short notice / express short notice cannot be used for the skip / renovations option
Please note that if you require an extension to your suspension the administration fee will be payable.
If you cancel your suspension you won't be refunded the administration fee, short notice or express short notice administration charge (if applicable).
You can't grant permission to park. Vehicles parked in the suspended bay which are not included on this application are liable to receive a Penalty Charge Notice and may be removed.
We can't guarantee that the area will be kept clear for your use. However, should an unauthorised vehicle be parked in the suspended space, you can report this online directly to our parking enforcement contractor, or during working hours you can call us on 020 7926 9000.
We may use the personal information you give in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you need to pay by cheque, please make them payable to the ‘London Borough of Lambeth’. To enquire how to apply and pay by cheque, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note cheque payments may delay your application.
We may use the personal information you give in accordance with the GDPR.