Do it online (external site)
If you find the page is not responding during the application please try a different internet browser.
Who can use this service
You must be a resident in Lambeth and live in a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) to buy daily visitor parking permits. For your address to qualify as your residence, you would normally spend approximately four nights a week there and pay the relevant Council Tax.
If your require permits for a trade persons working on your property for example, plumbers, decorators and builders, you'll need to purchase traders permits to allow them to park near your property.
These permits are not valid for parking on a council estate. You'll need to apply separately for visitor parking permits for council estates.
Costs for this service
Book of five tickets - £23
If you would like to purchase vouchers individually the cost is £5.25 per voucher. You can only apply for individual vouchers at the Brixton Customer Service Centre and you'll need to book an appointment.
You can buy up to 50 visitor permits in any 12 month period.
What you need to know...
You will need to provide two items from the list below as proof of address if your application can't be automatically verified.
These documents must be for the address you are applying for:
- driving licence (current address)
- bank or credit card statement - dated within the last three months
- utility bill - dated within the last three months (mobile phone bills will not be accepted)
- solicitor's completion letter - dated within the last three months
- current year Lambeth council tax document
- home contents insurance policy
- signed current formal tenancy agreement
- an electoral canvas form or polling card - dated in the last year.
Exchanges and refunds
One day visitor parking permits can't be exchanged, refunded or transferred. Nor are they for resale.
Your vehicle can be either a:
- passenger vehicle
- light goods vehicle with no more than eight seats.
The overall height of the vehicle should not exceed 2.3 metres and the length should not exceed 5.5 metres.
Once your permit has been approved, it will be sent to you within 10 working days.
Please note visitor vouchers come in a number of different colours:
Please ensure you scratch off the day, month, date and year (if your permit has this section) to validate your visitors voucher.
You must also ensure you fill in the vehicle registration number of the car that is using the permit.