Do it online (external site)
This action is completed on another site (www.dft.gov.uk). Press the button to go to the start of the process.
What you need to know...
To report a vehicle that appears to be untaxed, the vehicle must be parked in the reported location on a regular basis and you will need to provide the following details:
- the registration of the vehicle
- the location of the vehicle
- the make, model and colour of the vehicle.
Wherever possible, please provide:
- the time the vehicle can be seen on the public road
- the name and address of the owner.