Do it online
Who can use this service
We classify a vehicle as being abandoned if it meets all or some of the following criteria .
- if the Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) is out of date by 2 months
- the windows have been broken
- it's clearly not being used, for example, it has dirty windows or rubbish inside, there is a build-up of rubbish around the wheels
- it's obviously a danger to the public
- If the vehicle is in a condition that can lead to anti-social behaviour ie. unlocked
What you need to know...
We need to know the:
- vehicle colour, make and preferably model
- exact location.
If you wish to report an abandoned car on your estate, please contact your housing office.
One of our officers will investigate the report within 24 hours of being notified of a problem.