Do it online
What you need to know...
We aim to remove offensive graffiti in the borough within 24 hours, and other graffiti within 7 working days. We do not remove graffiti from Murals or Sculptures. We do not remove graffiti more than two metres high from ground level on any building. Should this occur we can provide a quotation for access equipment and removal.
- For graffiti on Council Housing Estates contact your Local Area Housing Office.
- For graffiti on Network Rail Property contact Network Rail - 0345 711 4141.
- For graffiti on Telephone Boxes contact BT - 0800 023 2023.
- For graffiti on Bus Shelters contact Transport For London - 0343 222 1234.
- For graffiti on Virgin Media Cabinets contact Virgin Media - 0870 888 3116
- For graffiti on Post Boxes and Postal Pouches contact Royal Mail - 03457 740 740
Fly-posting and graffiti are environmental crimes. The law allows our Environmental Crime Enforcement Officers to give anyone seen fly-posting or doing graffiti an on-the-spot fine called a fixed penalty notice (FPN). The FPN is for £80, but if you are prosecuted in court for fly-posting you could receive a maximum fine of £2,500.