Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the Head of Information Governance.
Contact the Data Protection Officer.
Information we collect
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Financial information (covers bank details, sort codes, account names and numbers)
- Service delivery
- Project delivery and public highway works
- Public Realm park and highway improvements, Highways reactive maintenance.
- Streetworks planned construction work and maintenance
- Public records
- New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 – Section 50
- Control of Pollution Act 1974, Section 60 & 61
- Highways Act 1980
- Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984
- Traffic Management Act 2004
- Utility companies
- Transport for London
- 3rd party vendors and contractors:
- Project Centre Ltd
- Payment processors
- London Ambulance Service
Subject to our legal obligation to process information under applicable laws, you have the right to access, personal information, in addition to other rights as explained in the full version of our privacy notice.
You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used.
We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information.
Such control will include the ability to see what information we hold and to opt out of any use of your personal information and to prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.
Please visit the full version of our privacy notice.