If you have moved to a new address you may be able to transfer your permit via your online account. Evidence will need to be provided.

Permits with the prefix LJR can do so via their online account Permits with the prefix LJX login to parking permits website.

If you have a paper permit you'll need to ensure this is returned to us by recorded post. If you have an e-permit, you'll need to cancel your e-permit in your online parking permit account.

The refund amount is calculated on how many full calendar months are left on the permit and will only be paid from the date we receive your permit by post, or receive notification of cancellation in your online permit account.

Your paper permit must be sent by recorded delivery as we won't be able to provide a refund if your permit is lost in the post. Please note that no refunds will be given on replacement permits.

Refunds will be given on standard residents' permits, minus an administration fee, except in the case of a replacement permit if the original permit was not returned. Refunds will not be given where the amount owing is the same as or less than the administration fee.

If you need to return a permit, please send it to:

London Borough of Lambeth
Parking Services
PO BOX 734
SO23 5DG

An administration fee is payable per charge per refund.