Browse our map to find out about our parks and what facilities they have on offer.
Search and filter results
Facilities and Services
- Wildlife areas
- Formal garden
- Dog exercise area
- All weather pitch - Astro turf/3G surface
- Wet play zone
- Cricket wicket pitch
- Skateboard facilities
- Community allotments and gardening centre
- Educational gardening 'pods'
- Children's play area
- Ornamental ponds and cascade water feature
- Hockey pitch
- Community greenhouses Deselect
- Australian rules football pitch
- Bowling green
- Touch Rugby
- Rugby Netball
- BMX track
- Athletics Sprint Track - grass surface
- Ornamental fountain and seating area
- Adventure playground
- Stay and play - one o'clock club
- Quiet sitting areas
- Nature conservation area
- Flower gardens
- Ornamental and wildlife ponds with wetland habitats
- Community garden
- Tennis courts
- All-weather pitch
- Basketball court
- Paddling pool
- Trim trail
- Football pitch - grass surface
- Picnic area Deselect
- Formal bedding
- Cricket nets
- Football pitch - tarmac surface
- Water feature
- Hitherfield Children's Centre
- Netball court
At over 85 hectares in size, Clapham Common is one of London’s largest, and oldest, public open spaces, situated between Clapham, Battersea and Balham.
Holmewood Gardens is small, triangular open space, located between Brixton, Clapham and Streatham, which surrounded by local roads in a ‘Home Zone’, where pedestrians and cyclists have priority ove
Myatt's Fields Park
Myatt's Fields Park is a medium-sized Victorian-era park located between Camberwell and Brixton.
Slade Gardens is a medium-sized open space located between Brixton and Stockwell with facilities for all ages.
St. Matthew's Church Gardens
St. Matthew’s Church Gardens is an open space surrounding the historic Church of St.
St. Paul's Churchyard & Eden Nature Garden
A small open space surrounding St. Paul's Church, Clapham, which is also home to 'Eden Nature Garden', a popular wildlife and community garden.
The Rookery, Streatham
The Rookery is an attractive formal garden located between Streatham, Norbury and West Norwood. It is almost enveloped by Streatham Common, one of Lambeth's largest open spaces.