Browse our map to find out about our parks and what facilities they have on offer.
Search and filter results
Facilities and Services
- Wildlife areas
- Formal garden Deselect
- Dog exercise area
- All weather pitch - Astro turf/3G surface
- Wet play zone
- Cricket wicket pitch
- Skateboard facilities
- Community allotments and gardening centre
- Educational gardening 'pods'
- Children's play area
- Ornamental ponds and cascade water feature Deselect
- Hockey pitch
- Community greenhouses
- Australian rules football pitch Deselect
- Bowling green
- Touch Rugby
- Rugby Netball
- BMX track
- Athletics Sprint Track - grass surface
- Ornamental fountain and seating area
- Adventure playground
- Stay and play - one o'clock club
- Quiet sitting areas
- Nature conservation area
- Flower gardens
- Ornamental and wildlife ponds with wetland habitats
- Community garden
- Tennis courts
- All-weather pitch
- Basketball court
- Paddling pool
- Trim trail
- Football pitch - grass surface
- Picnic area
- Formal bedding
- Cricket nets
- Football pitch - tarmac surface
- Water feature
- Hitherfield Children's Centre
- Netball court
Brockwell Park is a large park set within a hilly landscape and comprising a network of ponds, trees (including ancient oaks), a walled 'Old English' flower garden and wide, open meadows.
At over 85 hectares in size, Clapham Common is one of London’s largest, and oldest, public open spaces, situated between Clapham, Battersea and Balham.
Kennington Park is large and attractive Victorian-era public park, with winding paths and numerous mature trees, helping create a graceful, historic yet peaceful atmosphere.
The Rookery, Streatham
The Rookery is an attractive formal garden located between Streatham, Norbury and West Norwood. It is almost enveloped by Streatham Common, one of Lambeth's largest open spaces.