|Monday||1pm to 8pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 8pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 8pm|
|Thursday||10am to 6pm|
|Friday||10am to 6pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm|
|Sundays||12pm to 5pm|
Facilities and services
Foreign language books
Arabic, Bengali, French, Polish, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Turkish and Urdu.
Free use of computers
For internet, email and word-processing
Reference and information service
Access for people with disabilities
Large print keyboard
Screen magnifiers and screen readers
Supernova and Thunder
Large print, spoken word books, books on prescription
The side entrance in Pinfold Road has an automatic door and ramp for wheelchair access
For full access information, please see the AccessAble website.
- Entrance via Pinfold Road, which provides full accessibility to all areas.
- Facilities include books, computers self-service machines and 3D Printer.
- A welcoming space to sit, work or read in an attractive reading room with original features, plus a library garden to the rear.
- Read-aloud and magnification technology to help people who are blind, dyslexic or visually impaired to have better access to the resources on offer.
- Community meeting rooms and hot desk space for local business people.
The Mark Bennett Streatham Centre
A cultural and community centre available for hire, that hosts a range of community activities including classes, clubs, exhibitions , meetings, music, children’s parties and plays.
Room hire charges
|Room||Community use during opening hours||Community use out of opening hours||Non Community use during opening hours||Non Community use out of opening hours|
|Hall||£30 per hour £160 day||£40 per hour||£50 per hour £350 per day||£60 per hour|
|Meeting room 1 (10 to 12 people)||£15 per hour £80 day||£20 per hour||£30 per hour £200 per day||£40 per hour|
|Meeting room 2 (10 to 12 people)||£15 per hour £80 day||£20 per hour||£30 per hour £200 per day||£40 per hour|
|Meeting room 3/business suite hot desk||£15 per hour £80 day||£20 per hour||£30 per hour||£200 day | £40 per hour|