This page provides information about pre-submission publication of the Draft Revised Lambeth Local Plan.
The Draft Revised Lambeth Local Plan Proposed Submission Version January 2020 and associated Proposed Changes to the Policies Map January 2020 (DRLLP PSV and associated PCPM Jan 2020) are being published prior to submission for independent examination, in accordance with Regulation 19 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012.
Pre-submission publication will take place between 31 January and 13 March 2020.
Lambeth is also reviewing its Community Infrastructure Levy Draft Charging Schedule. Visit the Lambeth's Community Infrastructure Levy Draft Charging Schedule for more information.
Lambeth is also consulting on two draft Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs): Affordable workspace SPD and Design Code SPD. These draft SPDs set out further guidance to policies in the Draft Revised Lambeth Local Plan Proposed Submission Version January 2020.
Sections in this guide (click title to view)
1. Proposed submission documents
- Draft Revised Lambeth Local Plan Proposed Submission Version January 2020
- Draft Revised Lambeth Local Plan Proposed Submission Version January 2020 ERRATUM NOTICE
- Proposed changes to the Policies Map January 2020
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Non-technical summary Sustainability Appraisal
- Habitat Regulations Screening Assessment
- Evidence base
- Statements of common ground
- Information on Consultation to date (Consultation report 2017, Consultation report 2018 Part One and Consultation report 2018 Part Two)
2. How to provide comments
You now have the opportunity to submit representations on the DRLLP PSV and associated PCPM Jan 2020. The scope for representations at Regulation 19 pre-submission publication is limited to the legal compliance and soundness of the draft plan.
For further information about how to submit your representation please read the attached Statement of Representations Procedure and the Guidance Notes on the form. Please ensure you read the notes provided below about the use of your information and privacy.
Please submit your comments by 11pm on Friday 13 March 2020.
You can submit your representation in one of the three following ways:
- online via:
Submit your representation via an online form.
We recommend use of the following browsers: Google Chrome and Firefox
- Download a representation form. Send your form by email to:
- Download a representation form. Send your hard copy by post to:
London Borough of Lambeth
PO Box 734
Winchester SO23 5DG
Representations received will be sent to the Planning Inspector. Visit the Planning Inspectorate privacy notice for more information.
It is very important that you read and consider these notices carefully because they explain how your personal information will be used and stored.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org