Information we collect
- Name of party/parties to a S106 agreement or are liable to pay CIL
- Email address of liable party/parties
- Telephone numbers of liable party/parties
- Postal address of liable party/parties
- Agent contact details (where applicable)
- Full address of chargeable developments
- Floorspace information of chargeable developments
- Additional information in CIL forms 0-9
- Collection and administration of the Community Infrastructure Levy
- Monitoring compliance of S106 agreements
- Public record
- General public
- Solicitors carrying out a land search
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information, in addition to other rights as explained in the full version of our privacy notice.
You have the right to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used.
We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO if this issue is not resolved. You may at any time control access to and use of your personal information by contacting the Controller DPO.
Such control will include the ability to see what information we hold and to opt out of any use of your personal information and to prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.