On 7 August 2019 the council published the Information Statement and specified documents. The specified documents can be viewed below. Paper copies of the documents are also available to view during normal opening hours at Lambeth Town Hall, 2 Brixton Hill, London, SW2 1RW and Waterloo Library, 1 Kennington Road, London, SE1 7QP.
The Draft South Bank and Waterloo Neighbourhood Development Plan should be read alongside the schedule of modifications set out in the Schedule of modifications to the draft South Bank and Waterloo Neighbourhood Plan.
- Draft South Bank and Waterloo Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Examiner’s report
- Summary of the representations submitted to the independent examiner (Regulation 16 Representations)
- Statement that the draft South Bank and Waterloo neighbourhood plan meets the basic conditions and complies with the relevant legislation
- Draft South Bank and Waterloo Neighbourhood Plan Referendum Information Statement
- Schedule of modifications to the draft South Bank and Waterloo Neighbourhood Plan
- Map of the referendum area
- Statement of general information on town and country planning including neighbourhood planning and referendum
Further information about the South Bank and Waterloo Neighbours Forum can be found in section seven of the neighbourhood planning guide.